Monday, March 17, 2014

Creepy T.V. Commercials

Hey Dawg! So I know that all of us are fond of watching television. And I know that all of us love watching whatever shows are on, but let's not deny the fact that we sometimes enjoy the awesomeness of T.V. commercials. T.V. commercials are usually bubbly, memorable, and most of the time it'll leave a smile on our faces.


But believe it or not there are some commercials out there that are just plain creepy and weird. So for today's blog I'll be showing you the top 3 creepiest/ weirdest T.V. commercials (that I've ever watched).

I'll do the counting backwards, to spice things up.

3.  The McDonald's 1st T.V. Commercial
Yeah yeah, i know what y'all are probably thinking. Most McDonald commercials are awesome and it's very family oriented. But the first McDonald's commercial would probably ruin your childhood. I'll let you be the judge of that...

2. Meth Project Official Ad
Oh Meth, not even once! This ad is really disturbing, not scary but disturbing. No words could explain how disturbed I was after watching this commercial...

1. Little Baby's Ice Cream "Special Time"
Okay, so this commercial really scared me. I couldn't even look at it for more than 7 seconds. It's really creepy, disturbing, and scary at the same time. The super long eye contact sends shivers down my spine if you wanna know what i'm talking about just watch the commercial...


Oh and one last thing, this last video is amazing it will get your mind off of all the disturbances that you just saw from this blog post. Enjoy!!! 


1 comment:

  1. You should mute the audio of the Little Baby's Ice cream vid and listen to Blurred Lines whilst watching it. More fun. :)

    ReplyDelete